==Hentai Adventure Game== ==Hentai Adventure Game==

I looked up the word FAP

And I got this... Hooray for random searches! *FAP FAP FAP*

Phantox responds:

lol'd

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Best game on Newgrounds?

NO! BEST GAME OF ALL TIME ANYWHERE!!! But only because of the "Smokin' Hotties".

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

Not too bad,

Reminds me of PSTW RPG. (don't know what i'm talking about? Look it up) I think it's meant to be more of a flash movie than a game, all in all, it was good.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Nearly got all the planes on first run!

I was taking down the B52 When I reached my destination :( Oh, and I got 15 duckz too :D Anyways, fun and addicting game, everything is spectacular, the gameplay, the audio, the graphics, absolutely everything. If I could, I would give you 100/10.

Zombie Splatter Zombie Splatter

Zombies + Chainsaws =

A lot of swearing.
Addictive game Tikola, 10/10 starz.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Umlocked 8 medals on #1 try :D

This is EPIC. The graphics are great, all the audio is crystal clear, and OF COURSE the gameplay is spectacular. I am... addicted, to getting HORSE COMBO'S.

NG Chat NG Chat

LOL

I saw that one coming. But I knew Kevin wouldn't hackz my account, so I went for it. 10 Stars for the dumbasses who actually thought this was the NG chat!

Jumping boss Jumping boss

Um.

Restart button?

Falsely Imprisoned! Falsely Imprisoned!

It was fun.

I like the music, I thought the graphics were great, and so was the backgrounds. I liked the gameplay too, a mix between "Super Mario" & "Prince of Persia". But I have ONE problem. At one point when I was in the tower, my charecter started sliding instead of walking, and he wouldn't attack so I was getting killed, but the issue resovled itself as I kept playing. So yah, there's a bug for you to fix. All in all, it was a great game, 9/10.

BBS Awards 2010 BBS Awards 2010

Guess what's awesome?

This collab. And, that I have the answers to ALL questions on the quiz. Just PM me if you want them. (took me an hour to get all the answers) Which means I got the "Never Logs Off" medal too :3 Which also means... I have no life whatsoeva >:{ Keep the flame alive when my comment is nowhere to be seen, spread the word that Scottorego's that the goodz. (this is probably gonna get deleted) :[